[no subject]

Hello everybody

Is this the right way to publish a question on this list? I hope so.
Otherwise, could please somebody help me put it right.

At SERC we may want to study a system with a (maybe) novel solar collector
that
1 is a hybrid PV and thermal one
2 is vertical and integrated in a window
3 has adjustable flaps acting as solar reflectors or sun shades or thermal
insulation, all depending on energy demand, temperatures etc etc

This will be complicated, because the collector must interact with the
building (type 56) quite closely, both in control and energy transfer
respects.

My qestions:
1 Has anybody seen or heard of a similar collector
2 Is there any non-standard type out there which might be useful, as is or
after complementary treatment
3 In case I must write a new type, is anybody interested in the results?

yours
Svante

Svante Nordlander              email:    snr@du.se
Högskolan Dalarna              tel:      +46 (0)23 778702
Solar Energy Research Center   fax:      +46 (0)23 778701
SERC
781 88 Borlänge               home: +46 (0)23 24078
Sweden                        http://www.du.se/ekos/serc/serc.html