Re: Simulating a GrassRoof

Dear Anil Mishra,
Namaskar,
I do not understand you problem, as with your solution method because i am not
using trnsys software. I am working on conditioning the building space using
ammonia referegeration cycle having indirect cooling beside solar appication
like cooker and flat plate heater. For building cooling we are cutting of solar
roof gain by providing polythene cover (net) which cut off direct radaiton by
90 %. because of this roof top temperature is reduced from 90 deg C to 45-50
deg C. This reduces the thermal gain. I would like know your experience in this
with comparison of using grass cover roof.
Ajit Kumar N Shukla
Research Phd Student
Refergeration and Air conditioning Lab
Indian Institute of Technology