Re: Insufficient memory error?

Dear Marco,

IISiBat 2 was designed for Windows 95, 98 or NT, and will not run on
most WINDOWS 2000 systems.

The TRNSYS simulation engine, however, can execute deck files (produced
by IISiBat 2 on another machine or with a text editor) on any Windows
machine.

I recomend you to contact your local TRNSYS distributor for an upgrade
to TRNSYS 15, which will work on all WINDOWS platforms currently
available.

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

             No disclaimer. If you believe me, it's your own fault !