Type 80 query

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am currently simulating an underfloor heating system and therefore using
type 80 to calculate that convective heat transfer coefficients.
However, I get the following error message in my .lst

***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 105
 TYPE 80 WAS CALLED IN THE TRNSYS INPUT FILE BUT NOT LINKED.
 A DUMMY TYPE SUBROUTINE WAS CALLED IN ITS PLACE. PLEASE LINK
 TYPE 80 BEFORE RUNNING THIS SIMULATION OR TURN OFF THE CHECK
 FOR UNLINKED SUBROUTINES OPTION IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE.

I am using it just for the floor of one zone at the moment as you can see
below. Type 80 receives the floor surface and the zone air temperatures from
type 56 and pass the calculated convection coefficient to type 56. The
coefficient is used as an input in PREBID to the user defined equivalent
heat transfer coefficient of floor with the active layer. I don't know why
the error message says it is not linked. Any suggestion on that? Do you know
of any work done on floor heating with TRNSYS?

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Jose Hernandez

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
 * Model "Floor heat conv coeff" (Type 80)
 *

  UNIT  11     TYPE  80     Floor heat conv coeff
 *$UNIT_NAME Floor heat conv coeff
 *$MODEL .\Physical Phenomena\Convection Coefficient Calculation\Horizontal
Surface\Default Coefficients\Type80a.tmf
 *$POSITION 362 366
 *$LAYER Main
 *$# This routine calculates the convective heat transfer coefficient for up
to 10 surfaces. The surfaces may be
 *$# either horizontal or vertical. Type80 is of particular use in
conjunction with the radiant surface feature in
 *$# Type56 that allows users to define walls or floors that contain either
hot or cold water pipes for radiant
 *$# heating or cooling. For more details on the radiant surface feature in
Type56, refer to section 4.8.8 of this
 *$# manual. Multiple units of Type 80 may be used.
       PARAMETERS   2
 * 1 Surface Type
 * 2 Number of Surfaces
       1.000E+00    1.000E+00
       INPUTS    8
 * type56:    1- (air temperature of zone)  TAIR   1 ->Air temp. near floor
 * [unconnected] Air temp. near ceiling
 * type56:   31- (inside surface temperatu...)  TSI    8 ->Floor temperature
 * [unconnected] Ceiling temperature

 * [unconnected] Air temp near floor surface i
 * [unconnected] Air temp. near ceiling surface i
 * [unconnected] Temp of floor surface i
 * [unconnected] Temp of ceiling surface i
       12,01          CONST          12,31          CONST          CONST
CONST          CONST          CONST
 *** INITIAL INPUT VALUES
       2.000E+01    2.000E+01    2.500E+01    2.500E+01    2.000E+01
2.000E+01    2.500E+01    2.500E+01

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

Jose Hernandez
jhernand@dmu.ac.uk
0116 207 8711
Research Ph.D. student
IESD - De Montfort University
Netherleys Building
Scraptoft Campus, Scraptoft, Leicester LE7 9SU
www.iesd.dmu.ac.uk