Re: Simple question

I don't think that the DLLs you mention have anything to do with the
problems you are seeing in TRNSYS. To my knowledge, they are
not used by any of TRNSY's components.

If the problem persists, you should contact the Compaq Visual
FORTRAN hotline (if the problem is compiling) or your
TRNSYS distributor for assistance.

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

             No disclaimer. If you believe me, it's your own fault !