Re: TRNSYS Update

"Michael Kummert (SEL)" wrote:

> Luca,
>
> This IISiBat error message indicates that the "user.id" file could not be
> found in your Trnsys installation folder (\Trnsys15).
> The update does not overwrite nor delete this file. You probably deleted
> this file accidentally, or it may be corrupt.
> If you are unable to locate a "clean" user.id file, please contact your
> distributor directly and you will receive a new user.id by email.

The distributor in question is at your disposal if you have trouble finding
your user.id. I would like to add that this does not mean that you lost
any work - the projects will run again as soon as you put the user.id
(e.g. from your old installation) into the trnsys15 directory.

Please contact mailto:iisibat@cstb.fr if the problem persists.

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

             No disclaimer. If you believe me, it's your own fault !