RE: TRNSYS Update

Luca,

This IISiBat error message indicates that the "user.id" file could not be
found in your Trnsys installation folder (\Trnsys15).
The update does not overwrite nor delete this file. You probably deleted
this file accidentally, or it may be corrupt.
If you are unable to locate a "clean" user.id file, please contact your
distributor directly and you will receive a new user.id by email.

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michael Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg
1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Phone: +1 (608) 263-1589