TRNSYS Update

Dear all,
some problems in my update!!!
Three days ago I downloaded the most up-to-date version of the TRNSYS15
using the
"Resources for Registered TRNSYS 15 Users" link from the TRNSYS
official web page.
It worked well for three days, but something happens in my PC system
today.
Suddenly I couldn't run the projects I was working on, I don't know why.
Clicking on the question mark botton in the IiSiBat window, I read this
message now: "UNREGISTERED   Please contact iisibat@cstb.fr   INVALID"
for the 3.0.0.21 version.
It's strange for me, in fact I received the User Name and Password from
the CSTB some months ago. I lost my works now, three days wasted.
Does anyone meet the same problem?   Please make me know.

                                     Regards
                                   Luca Greco

Luca Greco
Dott. in Ing. Meccanica
Università della Calabria, 87036 Arcavacata di Rende (Cs)
Tel: 0984/473428
cell: 349/4241367
Email: lucakreek@libero.it