Problems on running new input and model filles

Dear all

I have built up an input file "SIM.dck" and a component model called "Type
89" and faced some errors on running them. Having examined one of the errors
#105 indicating the new model was not linked, I tried to compile "Type 89"
by following the instructions mentioned in the error message, but the error
#2 always existed. I also face the error #2 when I compiled the existing
ones. I have checked that there was nothing wrong with the file
"CNFGTR.TRN".

Basically, the above stuffs were carried out in the program TRNSHELL32. I
want to know the reasons for the above problems and the ways to carrying out
debugging and correcting the self-developed files. The .lst file is attached
for your information.

Thanks!

Kind Regards

YU Fu-wing

Research student
Department of Building Services Engineering
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University