Interzonal airflow model

Dear TRNSYS users and distributors,

We are TRNSYS users but since the beginning of our TRNSYS 14.2 use, we
haven't simulated the air flow inside a building.
Do you know if there is a component that gives this information? I know
that TYPE 159 is an Interzonal Airflow model but I don't know what are
its outputs? Is it available?
Looking forward for your quick answer.

Best Regards
I.Koronaki

begin:vcard
n:Koronaki;Irene
tel;fax:010-6603305
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Centre for Renewable Energy Sources;Department of Building Applications
version:2.1
email;internet:ikoron@cres.gr
title:Dr.Mechanical Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;19th klm, Marathonos Ave. =0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A;Pikermi;ATTIKI;19009;GREECE
end:vcard