SimCad demo

Dear TRNSYS users,

following numerous demands, a demo version of the SimCad
tool for TRNSYS has been made available for free download on our
WEB site ( http://software.cstb.fr/main/home_vl.asp?langue=us ).
We kindly ask you to fill in a form with your address when
downloading.

This demo version is fully operational. It will run for 6 month or
after 200 TRNSYS input files (decks and BUIs) have been generated.

If you have problems downloading the demo, please contact CSTB or
your local SimCad distributor for a CD. The list of SimCad distributors
is available here:
http://software.cstb.fr/iisibat/simcad_distributors_us.htm

General information about SimCad:
http://software.cstb.fr/soft/present.asp?context=SimCad&langue=us

As usually, we are very keen to get a maximum feedback from all
users, whether you just try out the demo or use the full package.

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, ILC Division

             No disclaimer. If you believe me, it's your own fault !