Re: How to use the solar radiation processor

Hi Jong,

are you sure you used a negative Latitude for parameter #5 ?

(See attached).

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, ILC Division

             *** Happy New Year *** Bonne Année *** Gutes Neues Jahr ***