Help, Cooling Coils Don't Work!

Dear folks,

I am working on simulation of a central and holistic AC system, including a
water-cooled chiller, chilled water pump and circuit, cooling water pump
and circuit, AHUs and associated ductwork. The model does not work and the
main reason seems the cooling coils of the AHUs do not perform, and
temperature differences on both water side and air side are nil. My
intention is to simulate the steady conditions of energy consumption at the
chiller, pumps, cooling coils, fans at every hour, and I expect by
inputting the hourly sensible and latent loads, the outputs from different
components can be acquired. However it fails. Did you have similar
experience and how did you handle that?

Best regards,
Square Fong
Lecturer