SimCad 1.3

Dear users,

Following several questions I would like to confirm that the new version
of the SimCad CAD front end for building simulation with TRNSYS, SimCad
1.3, is now available.

This update is free for all users of previous SimCad versions. If you
have not received it yet, please contact your distributor. (A list of
distributors is available at
http://software.cstb.fr/iisibat/simcad_distributors_us.htm).

Details about SimCad can be found here
http://software.cstb.fr/soft/present.asp?context=SimCad&langue=us

Note that the ‘Links’ Section has been updated, containing the new
manual and videos showing new functions like mask calculation (see
SimCad Online Tutorial).

Other important improvements in this version include automatic wall
cutting between stories, the generation of a template deck files (which
can be read into IISiBat), and the possibility to run simple load
calculation simulations directly from SimCad (using standard TRNSYS
15.2).

SimCad training courses are available from CSTB, TESS, TRANSSOLAR and at
the European TRNSYS meeting in Barcelona in February (cf.
http://software.cstb.fr/main/events.asp?langue=us for a list of TRNSYS
related events).

Do not hesitate to contact mailto:software@cstb.fr for more information.

I also would like to take this occasion to wish everybody a Happy New
year and great simulations in 2002, in the name of the entire CSTB
software development group !

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, ILC Division

             *** Happy New Year *** Bonne Année *** Gutes Neues Jahr ***