Re: has anyone used the type 7 (absorption air conditioner type)?

At 03:43 PM 11/23/2001 +0700, you wrote:

>I try to modified the type 7, the Yazaki model WFC-7.5, into Yazaki model
>WFC-2.
>I looked to the source code of type 7, then I found that I have to change
>the coefficient of B11 - C33.
>It's sound very easy, but I don't know what the meaning of those
>coefficient and how do I get it from the catalog/specification of WCF-2.

Windy,

For exactly these reasons, TESS has developed 6 absorption chiller models
for TRNSYS (single-effect direct-fired, single-effect hot-water fired,
single-effect steam fired, double-effect direct-fired, double-effect
hot-water fired, double-effect steam fired) and have included them in our
add-on HVAC component library for TRNSYS.  The new models take
manufacturer's catalog data (so they are never out of date) and several
sample data files are included.  Check out our web page at www.tess-inc.com
for details on these models and libraries!

Jeff