Re: Collector thermal capacitance

Dear LyndonZimmermann wrote:

we do sell a socalled nostandard TYPE of a thermal collector with
a thermal capacity. The TYPE is developed by Mr. P. Isacson.
Please let me know if you interested on further infromation.

Regards,

Marion
*  Marion Hiller                                                      *
*  TRANSSOLAR Energietechnik GmbH                                     *
*  Nobelstr. 15                        Tel.: 49 711 67976-32          *
*  70569 Stuttgart                     Fax.: 49 711 67976-11          *
*  Germany                                                            *
*  Mailto:hiller@transsolar.com        http://www.transsolar.com      *