Re: Type 16

Hello Mr. Blaschnik,

there was an development from the company FOWUT GmbH in Dresden
(Forschungstelle f|r Wdrmenutzung und Umweltschutz). They presented
an modified TYPE 16 which can do what you need. They want to sell
this modification by their own, so we coundn't include it into the
standard TYPE 16.
Nevertheless I'm not sure if they sell it anymore or how good it works.
Try it out.

Tel from the company in 1994 was: 0351 232 8 471
The person who did it was Thomas Weber

Please let me know if you were sucsessful.

kind regards

Alexander Knirsch

--
*  !!!    DRINGEND !!!  DRINGEND !!!  DRINGEND !!! DRINGEND !!!       *