Dynamic simulation of floor heating systems

As part of a university project, I'm looking for PRESIM or TRNSYS models
of floor heating systems.

The project is to determine the energy related advantages and
disadvantages of floor heating systems in buildings with low energy
requirements compared to Danish standards.

We've got a data reader adapted for the Danish weather reference file, so
what we need is a model that:
- can calculate the yearly energy consumption for heating
- can calculate the loss/energy transfer through the floor
- has a flexible control system, as control is one of the project's focus
  points. We wish to control the heat coil fluid temperature as a function
  of the room temperature
- allows for different floor constructions and positions of the heat
  coils
- uses outer temperatures from an existing data file
- uses solar radiation through windows as part of the energy balance
- takes account of the heat capacity of the concrete floor

I hope someone has experience in this field.

Regards,

Peter Foldbjerg
Raevehoejvej 36 v. 603, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
Tlf.: 45871181-2603
mail: c958239@student.dtu.dk