Type 56 and Pitched Roof

Hi everyone

Has anyone had problems using TYPE 56 with a pitched roof.  I am trying to link two TYPE 16 radiation processors into the input of a TYPE 56 multi-zone building which I have defined using PREBID.  One of the TYPE 16s is for the 4 walls and the other TYPE 16 is for the 2 surfaces of the pitched roof.  The problem is that TRNSYS will not read the surfaces of the walls and the surfaces of the pitched roof as separate surfaces.  I have managed to attach the .INF file to the TYPE 56 and the .BLD and .TRN files have been correctly created usind BIDWIN.  I am using version 14.2 of TRNSYS.

Has anyone experienced similar problems and if so, how did you solve them?

Many thanks

Yan Kadis

Brunel University
West London