RE: Weather Data??

Greetings,

Do you have Quebec and Montreal ones?... I can send you those if you want...

Have a nice day,...Ben.

Ben Y.  Bedouani

Energy  System Analysis  and  Modelisation.
CANMET Energy Research Diversification Laboratory - CEDRL
1615, Lionel-boulet Blvd.   P.O. Box 4800, Varennes - QUEBEC
J3X 1S6 - CANADA.

Telephone: 1 (514) 652 4623        Facsimile: 1 (514) 652 0999
Electronic Mail: bbedouan@NRCan.gc.ca
Website:http://cedrl.mets.nrcan.gc.ca/