From: owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
[mailto:owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu]On Behalf Of Andreas Luzzi
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 8:20 PM
To: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Cc: luzzi@faceng.anu.edu.au
Subject: Re: Aussie Weather Data??

Dear Nate,

We've quite a bit of wonderful weather data sets for strategic solar
places down-under. I'd be a pleasure to share them with you / others
if there is some interest.

Regards.

Andreas.

------------

Contacts :              Andreas Luzzi (PhD)
                        Business Manager - SolarThermal Group
                        Centre for Sustainable Energy Systems
                        Australian National University
                        Department of Engineering
                        Canberra  ACT  0200   -   AUSTRALIA
                        Tel     (61).2 - 6249.3917 (or Lab 0021)
                                (61).2 - 6282.0276 (private)
                        FAX     (61).2 - 6249.0506
                        e-mail  luzzi@faceng.anu.edu.au
			web	www.anu.edu.au/engn/solar/solarth