Need Help

Hi,

I am a student on University for applied science Munich and make my
dissertation with Transys. But I am a Transys beginner.
In the Project which I work on I must do a simulation of a building.
My problem is, On one wall on the building there are solar panels attached.
Now I have the question how I can simulate the heat gain by the collectors
in the type56 (PreBid) and the second problem is, the supply-air for the
building is pre-treated by an earthchannel. How can I consider this in my
simulation?
It would be very nice, if someone can help me.

bye,
	Alfred Haider

Alfred Haider / Munich / Germany
E-Mail: Alfred.Haider@usa.net