Japanese IISiBat manual now available !

Dear IISiBat users,

I am happy to announce that the "Getting Started" manual for IISiBat /
COMIS is now available in Japanese.

Since the IISiBat interface for TRNSYS works roughly the same way,
japanese IISiBat / TRNSYS users may find it usefull, too.

The translation has been realized by Prof. Yasuo UTSUMI and his students

from Miyagi National College of Technology, Japan. Prof. UTSUMI kindly
agreed to make the manual available on our WEB server:

http://evl.cstb.fr/francais/projets/IISiBat/COMIS/comis1.htm

The manual is available as PDF file, which can be viewed and printed
with AcroBat Reader. AcroBat, as well as japanese fonts for it, are
available for free at

http://www.adobe.com/

Sincerely,

Werner Keilholz
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

  I'd rather be happy than right every day - Slartibartfast