Advanced coupling example

Dear COMIS (and TRNSYS) users,

during the Montreal TRNSYS / COMIS seminar last week, Andreas
Weber from EMPA has shown an advanced example of a coupled
simulation with TRNSYS and COMIS, simulating passive night cooling
with natural ventilation in building featuring a glazed double facade.

This example is available for course participants (and others who may
be interested) as an IISiBat / TRNSYS and IISiBat / COMIS project
for download from our WEB site at this address:

http://evl.cstb.fr/francais/projets/IISiBat/comis-trnsys.htm
(This page is in English despite the stupid name).

This example will also be shown during the seminar in Tokyo,
next week.

Thank you very much again to everybody who participated in the
seminar, and I'm looking forward to seeing those of you who will
participate in Japan.

Werner
PS: sorry for cross-posting
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Project Manager
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, EVL Division

  I'd rather be happy than right every day - Slartibartfast