RE: Solar Energy Research Institute

There are several institutes around the world with this name.  In the United States, NREL (the national renewable energy research institute) used to be called the Solar Energy Research Institute (SERI).  In Saudi Arabia the Solar Energy Research Institute was renamed as the Energy Research Institute.
Please specify the country.

Dr. A.M. Al-Ibrahim
KACST				Phone (+9661) 481 3157
Energy Research Institute	Fax     (+9661) 481 3880
PO Box 6086, Riyadh 11442	aibrahim@kacst.edu.sa
Saudi Arabia			http://www.kacst.edu.sa