How to simulate a thermal storage wall and sun lounge.

Dear all,

In TRNSYS I want to simulate a house with a thermal storage wall and a sun
lounge. To simulate the thermal storage wall you can use type 36 in TRNSHL.
Till now, for my simulations I always used PREBID to make the *.bui file and
in TRNSHL I used type 56 (multizone building) to get the results. I think
that this is not possible when you use type 36. Instead of using type 56,
you have to use type 19 (detailed zone). This is a problem, because you can
only use type 19 for one zone. What do you have to do when you have more
than one zone ?

To simulate the sun lounge, there are two possibilities I think. The first
possibility is to enter the sun lounge as a separate zone in prebid and
simulate it in TRNSHL with type 56 (multizone building). The second
possibility is to use type 37 (attached sunspace) in TRNSHL. If  you do
this, you have to use type 19 (detailed zone), but this type is only valid
for one zone.

Is there anybody who can help me to simulate the house with the thermal
storage wall and the sun lounge ?

Thank you in advance,

Maurice Jong
Netherlands Energy Research Foundation ECN
Group renewable energy in the built environment
P.O.  BOX 1
1755 ZG  PETTEN, the Netherlands.
Tel: +31 224 564938
Fax: +31 224 563214