geothermal heat exchanger

Dear TRNSZS users,
I would like to know if anyone tried to simulate a geothermal heat exchanger pipe with connection to a heat pump. Is there any type available for the geothermal use and how can I connect it with the heat pump?
Also, I would like to know which type I can use for a simulation for a PAC-unit.
Thank you very much for consideration and any help!
Henrik

  _____

Changed your e-mail? Keep your contacts! Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path. Register now!