Negative Solar Radiation

Hi,

I'm experimenting a strange problem. I am simulating a building (TYPE 56) and I use a Wheather Generator (TYPE 54a) to simulate solar radiation from monthly values. If I simulate with a 1 hour time step, it works fine. If I try to use a smaller time step, 0.1 hour, the Radiation Processor (TYPE 16b, total horizontal known with radiation smoothing) gives negative values of solar radiation.

But the problem I have is that the Radiation Processor works fine IF I delete the building (TYPE 56) and other no wheateh related components. In another words, the Wheather Generator (TYPE 54a) and the Radiation Processor (TYPE 16b) works fine as "stand-alone" subroutine, but they don't if linked to other components. I think I didn't make any mistake in linking the TYPEs of my simulation, nor in ordering the componens, so I am wondering if there is an answer to this problem.

To solve this problem I was thinking about running first the Wheather Generator (TYPE 54a) and the Radiation Processor (TYPE 16b) to create a file with the data I need and then just reading the already calculated values, but I think there should be a better way.

Regards,

Marco Sangiorgi

sangiorgim@inta.es