Re: Question on PMV in Prebid

Joseph Cheung a écrit :

> Dear users,
>
> I would like to ask if anyone have experience on the PMV function in prebid.
> I have a -6.xx PMV output, but I thought that PMV's range is from -3 to +3.
> do I need any translation of data or any special setting?

I think that PMV computation uses formulas only valid close to the comfort. A
PMV value outside the [-3 , +3 ] interval means that  ambiant conditions are
too cold or too hot to use PMV, but the exact value is not significant. In your
case, -6 only means that your ambiance is far too cold.

--
Alain CORDIER
305 résidence des coteaux