Time base transfer function

Dear Trnsys user,

I have a doubt reading the Prebid manual. What does it mean that "the start time in the TRNSYS input file (*.DCK) must match to the time base of the transfer function"? (Pag 12, 3.2 Outputs)

Maybe it refers to the simulation time step that should match the time base. Now I'm using a simulation time step (0.01) smaller than the wall TimeBase (1) and so I get a warning in the .LST file. May I get unaffordable results in my simulations using a simulation time step smaller than the wall TimeBase?

Thank you,

Marco Sangiorgi