Question about type 81 (Borehole model (Dr. P. Pahud)

Dear Trnsys-users,

At this moment I am simulating a house with a heat pump that is connected to
a ground heat exchanger. For the ground heat exchanger, I use type 81,
called "The Superposition Borehole Model" by Dr. D. Pahud, Dr. A. Fromentin
and J.C. Hadorn.

I want to simulate a system with 3 ground heat exhangers with a lenght of 30
m. each. The centre to centre distance between the heat exchangers is 10 m.
This model uses an input parameter file for configurating the borehole heat
exchanger. Below this file is shown.

BODEMWARMTEWISSELAAR PVT BODEMREGENERATIE
2
1Q
0.1
7
4 0.01 2 0.03 3 0.04 2 0.16 2 0.31 2 0.62 2 1.25
2.4 2.5E6
0 FILE
10
10 0.0
0 FILE
1
3
28 2  0
0 -10 0
0 0 0
0 10 0
6
0
0
1
0D 365D1H
0D 365D
0D 30D 180D 365D
1
0D 3650D1H
2
1
0.001 1000 4.19E6 0.6
2300 2300
0.0102 0.0125 0.42
1.5 0.05 0.05 0.1
0
END

The lines 0 -10 0
              0 0 0
              0 10 0
are the coordinates of the boreholes. As you can see, I have 1 symmetry
group, with 3 boreholes in the symmetry group. When I want to run my
simulation, I get the message "Range check error".

When I modify my model to a model with 1 borehole, everything is OK. Does
anybody know what I do wrong ?

With kind regards,

Maurice Jong.

======

Maurice Jong
ECN - Energy research Centre of the Netherlands		Department: Zon,
Group DEGO
P.O. Box 1    1755 ZG  Petten				Country:   The
Netherlands
Telephone:    +31 (0)224 564938				Fax:       +31
(0)224 568966
E-mail: jong@ecn.nl					Internet:
http://www.ecn.nl/dego/main.html

======