From: owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
[mailto:owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu] On Behalf Of George Kyriakarakos
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 10:57
To: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Subject: error message...

Well I get the following error message when I try to run the simulation. I
have checked the deck file and all the parameters and inputs seem correct.

error reading Gauge1.Progress: Invalid floating point operation

The second part of the error message is pretty obvious, but I don't know
where gauge 1 points to.
Thank you in advance for any help...

George Kyriakarakos