modelling a montroller

Hello!

I'm doing my diploma thesis about a TRNSYS simulation of a solar
heating system. My problem is to control all the flow rates that
occur. The standard differential controller shipped with TRNSYS is not
an appropriate solution.
Is there another possibility (e.g. by using equations) to model a
PID-controller than creating (or buying) a new controller type ?
Another question concerning my controller problem is if it's possible
to link the output of an equation with one of its inputs by defining
an initial value for this input? I want to calculate a control signal
which depends on the control signal of the last step. Of course TRNSYS
did not know about the output which is also the input of the equation
and did not start.

Thanks a lot in advance

Timo