Re: modelling a montroller

Hello Timo,

according to your last question block, I recommend that you will have a look
to a recent handbook (Report 38-11, April 1981), which will give you,
I think so, the solution for which you are looking for:
Chapter 5.9 Example 9: A solar cooling system
Please have a look to the given TRNSYS Deck, especially to the
unit  32 type 2 declarations ...

Of cause, it is possible to switch an output signal to one of the input
variables, starting with an initial condition.

In the PRE-PRINTS of the third international conference on
system simulation in buildings (1990), you will find two contributions
of Englander and Norford: VAV System Simulation, Part 1 and Part 2.
Supply fan control for static pressure minimization using ddc zone feedback.
In the paper the fortran source code had been given to the participants.

Please contact Prof.J.J.Lebrun at University of Liège, Belgium.
Perhaps you will receive one copy of these papers, because you
must know, that all the printed contributions are allways given
to the participants of the conference. Good luck.

Kind regards
Dr.Karl-Christian Rauch
Asc.Member ASHRAE
SAP R/3 Application-Developer