AW: U-value in Prebid

Hi Marco,

The U-Value that is shown in the Prebid-Formular (and in the *.inf-file,
written from Prebid)
is just for your information. It is used when calculating the DIN4701
energy-demand.
And you're right: It is calculated by using the (hardcoded) alphas: 7.7
W/(m2 K) inside and 25 W/(m2 K) outside (This correspondends to the fact
that the U-Value does not change by entering different values for the
"Convective Heat Transfer Coefficient of Wall" in the formular).

During the simulation the heat transfer coefficient is calculated each
timestep, regarding two things:
	1) Convective Part - Your entered values for alpha ("front" and "back").
	2) Radiative Part - Internal calculation by using the surface-temperatures.
I suppose the PREBID-"Wall type manager" shows the U_Value according to the
DIN4701-rules for calculating, because the "real" U-Value is varying during
the simulation.

Hope this helps

	Jochen

--