U-shape building

Dear TRNSYS users,

I need to figure out the solar heat gain of every floor on an 8 floor height U-shaped building. Because of the shadow from the wings, I need to use the type 34 in addition of type 56, don't I?
How can I realise the impact of the shadow of the wings? Is there any easy way to do it, instead of calculating 8 times the same sky-direction (in Prebis) for every outside wall on every floor?

Thank you or your help!

regards,
Henrik

  _____