Problem with a Fuel Cell

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am trying to simulate a PEM Fuel Cell with IISiBat 3 and I have a problem with TYPE170b of Hydrogems
(OXMODE=1, TMODE=1, RTCTMODE=2). I have the following problem: the A_PEM parameter is "dummy"
and it can not be modified and this value is provided by H_PEM and W_PEM parameters (H_PEM * W_PEM = A_PEM).
However if I modify those parameters (H_PEM and W_PEM) and run the simulation I get this error message in the list file:
********ERROR**********
TYPE170 TIME = 1.000
INVALID PEMFC GEOMETRY:
LENGTH AND/OR HEIGHT NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH AREA!
A_PEM = 232.00[cm2]
H_PEM = 16.00 cm
W_PEM = 16.00 cm
SIMULATION 'STOPPED'

If A_PEM can not be modified (it has a value by default of 232.00 [cm2] always), How can I change the A_PEM value
(in example 16.00*16.00 = 256.00 [cm2])?

Thank you in advance
Fernando Rivas