Re: European TRNSYS days - program

Hi Peter (and all),

We already had several requests of this kind.

I suggested I ask the permission of the authors to put the documents
Online, and create a FOLADS - "Free Online Library of Articles On
Dynamic Simulation" - a bit like the TRNLIB, but with articles
instead of models.

If this proposition finds a positive echo during the meeting (the
authors are OK and the users like it), I'll try to mobilize CSTB
to provide the technical means (creating the Web pages, etc.).

So keep tuned ...

Werner
PS: Subscribers of CSTB's maintenance service get the paper
version immediately after the meeting for free by mail, as usual.

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

   Don't miss the 5th European and French TRNSYS meeting
   http://software.cstb.fr/events/5th_TRNSYS_meeting.pdf