Online article library (now available)

Hello,

Please bear with me if I already announced this, but I think I
forgot to mention it on this list:

The online article library we promised to create is in the meantime
operational:

http://software.cstb.fr/main/articles.asp?langue=us (English version)
http://software.cstb.fr/main/articles.asp (French version)

So far, it mainly contains the articles from the last European user
meeting. The flag next to the article shows whether it is in English
or French. We plan to add articles from all subsequent meetings.

We are of course keen to add new articles, with the permission of
the authors. We are not at all picky about where the articles have
been previously published, as long as you own the right to publish
them in our online library.

So don't hesitate to use the 'Add an article' button at
the end of the page or send an email to mailto:software@cstb.fr !

Werner

Werner Keilholz wrote:

Hi Peter (and all),

We already had several requests of this kind.

I suggested I ask the permission of the authors to put the documents
Online, and create a FOLADS - "Free Online Library of Articles On
Dynamic Simulation" - a bit like the TRNLIB, but with articles
instead of models.

If this proposition finds a positive echo during the meeting (the
authors are OK and the users like it), I'll try to mobilize CSTB
to provide the technical means (creating the Web pages, etc.).

So keep tuned ...

Werner
PS: Subscribers of CSTB's maintenance service get the paper
version immediately after the meeting for free by mail, as usual.

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

   Don't miss the 5th European and French TRNSYS meeting
   http://software.cstb.fr/events/5th_TRNSYS_meeting.pdf
--
 /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
 \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL
 /    \____ s-mail: BP 209, 06904 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS,  F R A N C E
 \____/     phone: +33 (0)4 93 95 67 00 -- fax: +33 (0)4 93 95 67 33
 /    \____ Mailto:werner@cstb.fr
 \____/     http://evl.cstb.fr/english/team/WK/werner.htm

 "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called
  research, would it?"- Albert Einstein