RE: TRNSYS 14.2

Dear TRNSYS users,

Just to make things clear, IISiBat 2 (the visual interface included with
TRNSYS 14.2) does NOT run with Windows 2000/XP. The rest of the TRNSYS 14.2
package runs with any 32-bit Windows OS.

There were several enhancements from TRNSYS 14.2 to TRNSYS 15 and I would
advise TRNSYS 14.2 users to download the evaluation version and other demos
from the TRNSYS website to learn more about those enhancements:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys , Choose "Demos"

(Supporting the developers/distributors who support YOU is of course another
good reason to upgrade to TRNSYS 15 !-)

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu