[Trnsys] Help in HVAC simulation

Hello,
I am trying to use Trnsys to simulate a HVAC system. However, I find that
the component libraries built in the Trnsys 15 is quite limited. I don't
have a "Compressor" or "Pressure Relief Valve" to use with. I have tried to
find some 3-rd parties component libraries but  I still get nothing.
- I would like to ask if I have mis-used Trnsys to do something not the
program capable?
- Is there any component libraries which can help me? (The objective of my
simulation project is to build a HVAC system, obtain the enery consumption,
the properites of the refrigerant used, etc.)
- If Trnsys is not capable to do this simulation, can anyone suggest me
another proper software?

Best regards,
Howard But