Ground temperature

Hi Trnsys users

I’m working on the simulation of a building with the type 56.

The floor must be characterized to be a boundary wall, and the boundary condition must be the ground temperature. First I take it constant to 14 in winter and 20°C in summer. And now I’m thinking to use the Kusuda model to calculate it and to give a monthly value to Trnsys.

Can you give me the exact formulation of the Kusuda equation and the definition of each term with units?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards.

  _____