RE: 1 min. time step for Type 9

Dear Kay,

This reminds me of a problem that was fixed in TRNSYS 15.2.07. Are you
running a TRNSYS version older than that? You can check the version number
in the "about" box of the online plotter (not in IISiBat). Please contact
your distributor or go to the TRNSYS web site
(http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys) to get the latest update.

If you are getting the error with the latest release (15.3.00), please let
me know.

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu