Again Type 29

Dear Mr. Werner and the other Trnsys users,

Well,  first of all , Thanks for your help.

My list file is not big one.

I tried Windows explorer to expose the list file but I couldn't have good result.

Even though, the problem have been solved using the Word Pad and I managed  to read all text files generated under  IISiBat successfully, I’m still wondering about the source of the problem of not being able to read quickly and directly using the List button in the IISiBat, not only in files where I’m using Type 29 but with some other files where there is no Type 29.!!??

 Any way, and sure, I will be so grateful if you offer me assistance to correct the problem within the IISiBat.

 My second question is regarding the use of both modes of Type 29, the simple no.(1) and the detailed no.(2) simultaneously to compare the resulted values of  Life Cycle Savings LCS.

I tried to get at least nearly the same values of LCS from both modes by calibrating P1 and P2 of mode (1) in such a way that reflects the parametrical values, percentages, taxes and various economical ratios of mode (2). The result was an agreement only once in each simulation stage ! ?

I think,  logically, one should have nearly the same values of LCS ( may be with reasonable margin of error) from both modes in all simulation runs with collector area, slope , tank  capacity etc. as variables.

What do you think?

On other hand if we decide to use only one mode of this type which one is going to the more trustable? And are there any body who already works with these modes and determined the acceptable level of error in such comparison?

Thanks a lot

Gassem Azzain

Warsaw

Technical University