lookink for PCM heat store subroutines

Dear TRNSYS users,

I'm looking for TRNSYS subroutines modelling Phase Change Material (PCM)
heat storage vessel.

I've read a scientific paper in which authors are talking about a TRNSYS
model of PCM heat storage vessel :
"Performance and modelling of latent heat stores", C.J. Hoogendoorn and
G.C.J. Bart, Applied Physics Department, Delft University of Technology,
Solar Energy Vol. 48, No. 1, pp. 53-58, 1992

But I don't have found the e-mail of G.C.J. Bart and the one I have for Mr
C.J. Hoogendoorn doesn't work.

Can anybody give me informations about modelling of PCM heat stores and
about these 2 authors ?

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Christophe PLANTIER
CSTB
Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment
Département Développement Durable

290, route des Lucioles
BP 209
06904 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex