Re: lookink for PCM heat store subroutines

Hello Christophe,

I work on Ice Storage Systems and i have translate a FORTRAN subroutine
(coming from "G.C.J. Bart, Applied Physics Department, Delft University of
Technology") to a TRNSYS 15 subroutine witch runs good and produces exellent
results (no bugs).

These FORTRAN subroutine was previously presented in an European rapport:

Visser, H. - 1986 - Energy storage in Phase-Change Materials. Development of
a component model compatible with the TRNSYS transient simulation program. -
Delft University of Technology Department of Applied Physics - Section Heat
Transfer - Contract N° 2462-84-09 ED ISP NL - EUR 10836 EN -  Commission of
the European Communities, ENERGY

I have scanned the source code and i have adapted it. In attachment, you
will find my source code.

If you need more informations, contact me.

Best regards

ADAM Christophe
Fondation Universitaire Luxembourgeoise
Ingénieur de recherche