Re: overhang

Hello

yes you can couple the type 34 with the type 56, via the prebid software.

In fact, when you are describing a window in prebid you can specify an external shading device, which means in your case, an overhang. Then the shading factor will be an input to prebid, which is 1-shading factor of the type 34.

You must use as many type 34 as windows-orientations.

If you want I can send you a Trnsys file where I used overhangs.

Best regards

Ing. Helmi Ben Rejeb
Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Tunis, BP 37, Le belvédère, 1002 Tunis, Tunisia.