Re:

Dear Gernot,
Another TRNSYS user (Benoit Sicre) mentioned in an email to the list that he was working on a stirling engine model:
You could try to contact him directly.

You could also have a look at the STEC library if you didn't do it yet. As far as I know, there is currently no stirling engine model in that library, but you may find some references or contact information:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/ (go to TRNLIB, then STEC library)

Good luck,

Michaël Kummert

Gernot Folz wrote:

Hello, I'm a german student working on a test facility for a Stirling
machine.
I would like to know, if it still exist any modell of such a machine under
TRNSYS.
Tank you, Gernot Folz

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu