De : tenan@alumnos.uva.es [mailto:tenan@alumnos.uva.es]
Envoyé : 11 août, 2003 17:56
À : trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Objet : problem with trnspread

Dear trnsys users:

I´ve been fighting against trnspread all afternoon-evening and finally
discovered that when importing *.out or *.plt files to get some graphs,
it
takes 35.000 as 35 thousand, instead of 35 point 000. I don´t know if
there is
a way to change the configuration of trnspread and change the "comma"
for
a "point".

Thank you very much.