Re: Type 61

Dear Joern,
For the record, there is Delphi example in the mailing list archive:
That example worked fine here at the Lab and also for some users but I know it doesn't work for you. Please tell me which compiler version you are using and we can work on an example together.
Please reply to me directly, I will post a solution to the list when we have one available.

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Herr von Grabe wrote:

Hi everybody!

Is there anyone who can send me a working extdll.dll written in delphi code which I can open with my delphi compiler?

Many thanks for any help I will get!

Regards, Joern

-------------------------------
Dipl. Ing. M.Sc. Jörn von Grabe
vGrabe@michael-lange.de -------------------------------

MICHAEL LANGE
BERATENDER INGENIEUR VBI
Wilmersdorfer Str. 145-146
10585 Berlin

berlin@michael-lange.de
www.michael-lange.de

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu